Apply for a New Vision Urban Missions Internship
Thank you for applying as an intern with New Vision Christian Fellowship. We look forward to getting to know you and equipping you to grow in your relationship with God and ability to lead others. Interns will play crucial roles in our on-going ministry and in the summer urban ministry trips we host. New Vision is an exciting and fun place to serve. The people here are real and enjoy serving our community.
This application could take 20-45 minutes to complete. You should have the following information available:
- your driver's license or passport
- emergency contact details
- home church information
- education and recent work history
- information about previous missions or urban ministry experience.
- contact info for references
TIP: Type your answers in a separate word processor in case there is an error during the submission process.
For your application to be processed, the following must be received:
- This Application Form
- Name and email addresses at least two references. Your references will be sent a link to a brief online questionnaire.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
You will receive confirmation that you have been accepted as a New Vision Urban Missions intern within one week of us receiving your application, provided that we hear back from your references.
To move forward you will need to:
- Send an initial deposit of $300 to hold your spot.
- Complete a criminal background check and a NVUM Release Form
- Email us a current picture that we can use on our website and promotional materials (or give permission for us to grab something off your Facebook).
- Connect about your fundraising strategy (if you plan to raise support)